Saturday, June 6, 2009

Two Days: Braves, Biloxi, & Black Crowes

WOW!!! I'm cashed. The last three days were about as much as this thirty-something can handle (without a day to veg). 

Wednesday, I met Gene at the shop at 6:50 a.m. for an early ride. We hammered the Prison Road loop and got him back before work. I headed home to clean up and for breakfast.

At 1:30, my Dad, sister, her friend Cali, and I traveled up to ATL for a Braves game. Merritt met us at the stadium. 7:10 first pitch, game went to extras, braves lost 3-2, three hour drive home, in bed at 3:15 a.m.

I woke up at 8:30 Thursday morning to shower, pack, and eat breakfast. Chris, Matt, and John arrived at 9:55. On the road to Biloxi

Beer, beer, beer, slots, beer, slots, dinner, beer, blackjack, BLACK CROWES LIVE @ the BEAU RIVAGE, beer, beer, slots, bed.

I got back home Friday around 8:00 pm. I don't plan on leaving the house until sometime Sunday. 

(SIDE NOTE: The Robinson brothers are back together and were awesome. The Crowes are scheduled to release an album later in the summer. The played a lot of new music that sounded incredible. Nothing beats a big sound in a small venue. Welcome back Crowes.)